Company Query (“CQ”) provides access to UK company accounts and related account filing information. Whether searching for targets or acquirers in a particular sector, carrying out market research or fulfilling regulatory or compliance requirements, CQ is an invaluable source of private company information.
Epsilon Research is a CorpfinWorldwide partner, and distributes CQ in France and other countries in Continental Europe.
> Company Query subscribers will benefit from:
- A database of over 2,750,000 million UK Companies that are registered at 'Companies House' - updated on a daily basis.
- Instant access to Full company 5 year financials, directors ... ( See Full Report below ).
- Locate ultimate parent, immediate parent and company shareholders and their shareholding in other companies.
- Track directors and their ex-directorships together with their shareholder status.
- Wide-ranging search criteria enabling simple to complex searches over 750 data fields.
- Pinpoint and monitor change, and percentage change in any values within the P&L, Balance Sheet and Ratios on new issue of / between existing 5 years accounts.
- Template creation for reports, summary and downloading satisfy individual needs and preferences.
- Target, select, sort, compare and analyse individual companies, peer groups or industry sectors.
- Ability to save searches, and lists of companies.
- Flexible data outputs allowing for graphical representation, full reports or user specific spreadsheets to be created, printed or exported.
> Output and Reporting
- CompanyQuery makes it quick and easy to access and format concise company reports with user templates, and gives the option of exporting your data or saving your reports for future use.
- Full Report - this report provides the following information available on a company:
- Basic Company Registered Office (CRO) details
- Registered Office Address, Primary Trading Address and Telephone number
- Principal 'filed' Activity description and 1992 UK SIC code and description
- 5 years detailed Balance Sheet
- 5 years detailed Profit and Loss Account
- 5 years Cash Flow statement
- 5 years Financial Ratios
- Parental Ownership Structure (Immediate and Ultimate)
- Directors (Current & Previous)
- Peer Companies (5 above | below - based on Turnover & SIC code)
- Company Hierarchy (Full Company Tree)
- Corporate Finance Activity (History includes Parental and Subsidiary activity)
- Spreadsheet Report - This format is totally flexible and enables the User to append any chosen data field into a spreadsheet, which can be printed directly or exported into Excel.
- Spreadsheet Templates - Users are able to create and recall multiple Spreadsheet templates for data downloads.
- Report Templates - Users are able to create and recall multiple Report templates for ease of viewing on-screen.
- Graphs & Charts - Users have the ability to generate graphical representation on various growth topics, based on account history.
> If you are based in the UK, we would be delighted to introduce you to Company Query. Outside the UK, Contact Us for a demonstration.