CorfinDeals is a CorpfinWorldwide (part of Experian) product. It allows clients to access a database containing information on more than 300,000 M&A deals. It is holding detailed information on all deals of over £500,000 in value.
Two-thirds of deals are European and transaction values are available for half of the transactions.
Epsilon Research is a CorpfinWorldwide partner, and distributes CorpfinDeals in France and other countries in Continental Europe.
> CorpfinDeals subscribers will benefit from:
- A database of deals since January 1993, incorporating 28 different deal types. The database is updated on a daily basis.
- Information is collected direct from primary sources (i.e. companies and professional firms involved in the deals), in addition to other recognised sources.
- Detailed information on the transaction, in addition to over 30 key financials relating to the companies involved. - 207 fields all told
- Comprehensive adviser and investor information enabling accurate League Tables and adviser rankings to be drawn up.
- Wide-ranging search criteria enabling very specific searches to be performed.
- Flexible data outputs allowing for graphical representation, full reports or user specific spreadsheets to be created, printed or exported.
- Ability to save searches.
- User templates.
- Project bill-back capability.
- E-mail alerts - including custom-selected 'rainmaking' leads.
- Access to UK 'Companies House' filed documentation.
> Output and Reporting
- CorpfinWorldwide makes it quicker and easier to access and format concise corporate finance information with user templates, and gives the option of exporting your data or saving your reports for future use.
- Spreadsheet Report - this format is totally flexible and enables the User to append any chosen data field into a spreadsheet, which can be printed directly or exported into Excel.
- Spreadsheet Templates - users are able to create and recall multiple Spreadsheet templates for data downloads.
- Full Deal Report - this report provides all information available upon a deal. It includes an in-depth transaction report outlining the deal structure and pricing, advisor and investor details (including the appropriate office, role and team members where available).
- Analysis Report - this report provides analysis over the complete list of Deals that satisfied the user criteria.
- Analyse by Deal Attributes - Reports
Source of Funds
US Industry (NAICS)
US Industry (SIC)
Deals over Time
- Analyse by Professional Firm - Reports & Charts
- Analyse by Individuals - Reports
- Graphs & Charts - Users have the ability to generate graphical representation of any league table or analyses they have performed.
> If you want to find out more about companies involved in deals, you may also be interested in accessing Company Accounts (UK & Ireland).
> If you are based in the UK, we would be delighted to introduce you to Corpfin Deals. Outside the UK, Contact Us for a full demonstration.
> If you are interested in a complementary database on transaction multiples, EMAT (developped by Epsilon Research), clic here.