Epsilon Research has developed a unique cloud-based M&A CRM / Project Management Software for M&A professionals (advisers, investors)
> Online access from the Epsilon Platform. Includes:
1. CRM Tool to manage its contacts / leads
- Contact management (companies / individuals), with classification tools that enable the creation of internal databases of leads / customers / investors / potential buyers, etc.
- Numerous information fields on contacts, incl.: activity, sector classification, financials, shareholding structure, M&A profile, M&A projects, etc.
- Task management, shared calender
- Information confidentiality management: within the company, each user can choose the level of confidentiality of input (by default / by contact / by data).
2. CRM open on the web ecosystem (link with external applications and databases)
- Outlook / AppleMail synchronization via Exchange; Excel import/export
- Document storage, for each contact (company or individual), linked to Dropbox or Microsoft365
- Link to external applications (such as LinkedIn, Google+) enabling data import on to the CRM
- Link to Epsilon data (sector classification, data on private companies, suggestion of potential buyers based on EMAT) for EMAT customers
3. Marketing Tools to follow up contacts and projects
- Prospection module, to organize prospection campaigns
- Integrated mailing tools: creation of mailing lists (from the CRM), campaigns, tracking
- Integrated communication tools: secured chat and conference call systems
4. M&A Projects Management Tool
- Project Management for: M&A sell / buy mandates, fund raising, valuation or consulting projects
- Projects creation from CRM data: pitch, potential target / buyer lists, tasks
- Mandates creation: follow up of target / buyer contacts, stage management, documents storage, generation of Word documents for client reporting
- Ideas generation: suggestions of potential investors/buyers/targets based on M&A profiles or from EMAT
- Knowledge Management: archives of all closed pitches or mandates - information included in the CRM (for each company / individual involved)
- Work in progress for 2017: web interface for customers (mandate follow up - centralized document management)